Tuesday, January 15, 2008

freedom

ohh how i love this rainy weather!!!
It never ceases to amaze me how God gives me the desires of my heart when I delight myself in him. The Lord is showing me things and blessing me in ways that i never even dreamt of and I love it! Today when i was driving down the best street in corpus, ocean drive; i was so lucky to hear the song, Amazing Grace(my chains are gone) by Chris Tomlin and it touched my heart and I could not hold back the tears of joy i experience while being truely free from the grips of the devil and his lies, "it is for freedom that Christ has set you free!!" The Lord has uncovered so many lies I belived and have now come to know how much the Lord desires,me! Not to mention not only him but how blessed I am with loving friends and a boyfriend. I pray i can continue in being set free from the devils lies and chains of slavery and pursue my one true love, Christ.
have a great day =)

No comments: