Monday, January 14, 2008

a new idea

So my new good friend Sara has inspired me to get a blog and share what is going on in my life and my walk with Jesus. I am getting ready for school to start and get back into daily routine of work, working out, class, and young life. some how in that mix i find time for wonderful friends, Ryan and my parents!!! Christmas break was so wonderful, i loved spending time in Amarillo with family and endless hours with my best friends Samantha and Danielle. The Lord is really showing me what he has in store for me and how much he loves me and that I am made in his image. I have began to adore Psalm 139, "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mothers womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; you works are wonderful , I know that full well!!"

I hope that through this blog i can share my thoughts and what is going in my heart!
Have a blessed day!


No comments: